Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Randomly posting this (hoping the devs don't mind) Also not trying to make this blow up.

For all the newbies or old players coming back, if you guys catch a chased NBW (new befriended wolf) first of all congrats! Second of all, please I encourage you guys to ask around, or check the trading center or even shoot me a message if you're willing to sell them so you can get a sense of what a wolf is worth.

There's been a lot of dog flipping lately, where greedy people get hold of dogs and resell them and it breaks my heart seeing as that could've helped the finder with their progress in their game.

Another thing to look out for is the gene fee, I know sometimes you don't have enough but it is greatly encouraged to check, as some dogs that are indeed carriers are worth quite a bit.

- Edit: if someone is messaging you on reclaiming, please make sure they include a screenshot for verification (usually it's a screenshot of said wolf and it has their username on them, some chose to screenshot the entire lineage for more proof). Sometimes other players claim wolves that aren't theirs as their own, and it's quite sad as well because they tend to take advantage like that too.

-Edit x2: If finder  doesn't want to sell, they don't have to and you aren't entitled to get the wolf back, in the end everyone has their own ways on playing this game!

My messages are open ❤️ that is all!

Sangre🩸/ Mother Of Irons

Posted 6 days ago
THIS a thousand times this!! ^^^^^

blondie; msg me abt alnst

Posted 6 days ago
Dog flipping is exactly why I don't reserve wolves.

Indra, Orca Enthusiast

Posted 6 days ago
Thank you for the reminder announcement Sangre!

All of that is totally true, I personally have experienced all of these issues before as have many people I know. Happy catching everyone, remember the R&C community is always open to questions and those who need assistance!

Posting this reply on both forums as I accidentally posted it on the OG one first

⚔️Ren⚔️ [Light's on]

Posted 6 days ago
Also! Give the chaser time to reclaim! A lot of people only wait the time it takes for the cooldown to be done, but the chaser may be sleeping or something, please give them more time! I got lucky recently because my chased girl was sold to someone and they were willing to let me have her back, but if it had been someone else, i may not have gotten my girl back! 🙏
💖Luna 🔵 Pack 💠

Posted 6 days ago
Unfortunately there's also the issue of space problems which a lot of people have so they can't keep these wolves for longer

Athena Lights On

Posted 6 days ago

Age reroll with White orca and a load of other pretty marks.
If you're missing her DM Me proof and I'll send her over for 150sc (gene fee)
Anyone else is free to inquire as well.

link

Another possible late chase or reroll, if she was once yours the same as above applies

link

🦇 Manawrath 🦇

Posted 6 days ago
Okay. Let's move on please. We can express support without needing to comment. The point of this post is for sharing found chased wolves, not wanting them back unfortunately.
As nice as it is to get a wolf you wanted back, and trust me I've had wolves I've wanted back, finders do not owe anyone anything. We shouldn't be guilty tripping or attempting to influence anyone's way of playing the game, regardless of personal view on an action. ♡ Thank you darlings.

Hollow Howls

Posted 6 days ago
@Manawrath Orca is one of my project breeders (space issues rip), don't need her back!

Indra, Orca Enthusiast

Posted 6 days ago
@Indra thanks for the heads up! I may keep her in that case. >.>

🦇 Manawrath 🦇

Search Topic