Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 6 hours ago
pretty boy serp boy found right before RO chaser can dm me and get him back for free or he'll be on tc

image clickable 
tobias, #1 brad lover!

Posted 5 hours ago
@Tobias - That was one I chased! Not looking to get them back though. :)

🎃 𝐄 𝐢 𝐫 𝐚 👻

Posted 3 hours ago
Pretty t2 denim. Gene fee for chaser then anyone else after a time

link
Amaris

Posted 2 hours ago
link just found this wild rufous age reroll. would love to keep her if the chaser doesn't want her back. otherwise she'll be 150sc to the chaser.

John, Father of Spores

Posted 2 hours ago
Have some interesting ones built up!

This Amber boy: link
This Honey boy: link
A Pumice male:link
A Chert female: link
And this beautiful Lavender female: link

Will be looking to sell all but the Chert and the Lavender
Empyrean Expanse

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
Found this pretty yearling T2 yearling chaser can claim for 150sc. Same goes for everyone else

⛧` Kuro`⛧

Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
(Idk why it posted twice)

⛧` Kuro`⛧

Posted 1 hour ago
I don't remember if I posted this one, but this one is already on TC since I need the space unless of course chaser wants back.

link

Same thing for this one:

link

Not sure what I'll do with this one yet, but I just found her yesterday:

link

I just found this Iridium guy, and I will be keeping. The only person who can claim this wolf back is the chaser. If you are the chaser and want him back, send me a dm with proof and I'll send this guy home. Otherwise, he'll be staying. And if you don't want him, thanks for chasing!

link
jove

Posted 1 hour ago
link

Found this Opal Boy with awesome eyes! Maybe a late chase or a really good age reroll? He is 1yr 5 months so either way not bad at all

Chaser has first dibs and can show proof for reclaim of gen fee, otherwise ill be setting him up on tc later today!!
💖Luna 🔵 Pack 💠

Posted 1 hour ago
Found this Sulphur with Crotalus eyes yesterday. Chaser had 24h to claim for the gene fee. I will be looking to rehome if he is not claimed. He is already on TC open for offers. link

Image is link
Eclipsed_Hope

Search Topic