Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 8 hours ago
1y 51/2M Biotite Female! Has some pretty good marks too! Chaser has until RO to claim (With Pm of proof!) otherwise she'll be tossed up on the Trading Center!

Pumpki

Posted 8 hours ago (edited)
Acanthite yearling! Chaser has priority otherwise will be for sale later

Edit: another yearling! Dark Fawn. Same as my other wolf, will be available later:

Nei 🦀✨

Posted 8 hours ago
Just snagged this pretty Bronze yearling with some very nice marks 👀 happy to return to the chaser but otherwise may be on TC later 🤔

Kno ✨ (they/them)

Posted 6 hours ago

Apex
found in the mountains, total eclipse eyes & deira dilution. Chaser is welcome to reach out via DM's!

Embers

Posted 6 hours ago
Caught this pretty Grulla yearling. If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 02:00 Wolvden time tomorrow to message me with proof of chase and we can discuss reclaiming. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

Carrie

Posted 5 hours ago
I caught her in the Glacier
21st Sep, 2024 03:34
Thanks to her chaser
Send me a P.M. if you would like her back
I might list her for sale in a day from Now.

NBW Megalodon Moonlight Agouti 4M 246st Female 1 year 4½ months

I caught her in the Glacier
21st Sep, 2024 04:15
Thanks to her chaser
Send me a P.M. if you would like her back
I might keep her if she is not claimed
NBW Gray Darker Black Merle Patches Black Points 5M 196st Female 1 year 0 months

Donna

Posted 5 hours ago

Goodness this was a fun find! Thank you to the chaser- you can have him back for Gene's fee with proof, otherwise he'll be up on tc tomorrow for a few gc

Tamzin {no RO sat/sun}

Posted 2 hours ago
Caught a few, thank you to the chasers!
This one was a dark brown pelt and had nine markings instead of ten and I think black eyes, thank you for chasing he was so cool :D
link

link

link

Caught this seal awhile ago and was stunned! Didn't even think it was a seal so thank you!
link

Remedy

Posted 2 hours ago
Just found this wolf. Will be on TC once cooldown is up
lily640

Posted 1 hour ago
@Kno
That Bronze was mine, i don't need them back. It was an Enclave Puppy
Lhux

Search Topic