Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 6 days ago
@Manawrath That grey one might be one of mine? Not sure though, lost 2 to an age rollover and didnt have the foresight to screenshot them before lol. If it is one of mine, dont need em back
Ziggy

Posted 6 days ago
Reiterating my support on the issue of newer players being duped out of the proper worth of chased wolves they may find. I've noticed this behavior in several players lately and it's rather annoying.

Also, Hollow, I think the person was just adding that comment because we were already on the subject; the topic post is for found chased wolves, but the discussion was posted here because that's where it'll be seen by people who need to see it. ^^

Some really pretty wolves have been popping up lately! Love seeing the variety that make it through 💛

John, Father of Spores

Posted 6 days ago
just caught this 4m yearling! anyone can claim for the gene fee (chaser gets priority obv) i'd like them gone before RO, so if ur even remotely interested LMK!!

rαıdεη 🌟on hiatus!🌟

Posted 6 days ago

Found four chased this morning, links are in images. If yours, please respond on here and you'll get back for gene fee. If not, they'll be on TC by 18:00 WD Time!

Denim TII Husky Eye Orca Male Yearling

Seal TIII Shedua Wings + Sepia Undercoat Female Yearling

Marengo TI Multiple Event Markings Female Yearling

Chert TII x2 Breed Only Markings Female Yearling

Pumpkiin

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
In some cases if you're coming back from a long hiatus, unfortunately some may not be worth as much as they used to be either! It's always a good to get an idea of what a wolf with the base/eyes/marks that you caught might be worth. I've been Chasing a long time and have seen the market ebb and flow. Always happy to try to help other players figure out the worth of a wolf they've found in the wild, a lethal that they've bred, or a rare item they've come across. My inbox is also always open, it's just that depending on the day it may take me a minute (or 60+) to be able to reply.

Just caught this intriguing fellow:

If Chaser is hoping to reclaim they have until 02:00 Wolvden time tomorrow to message me with proof of chase and they can reclaim for the Gene fee. Will be looking to rehome ASAP after that.

ETA: And also just found this one. Same terms as above!

Carrie

Posted 6 days ago
@Pumpkiin the Seal was one of mine — here's proof:

And family tree if you're interested: link
It's not the one I wanted back so good luck selling!

canaridante

Posted 6 days ago
Re the discussion - I've always assumed that screenshots of the wolf and its markings posted before it was found was sufficient proof, like most people seem to post in the R&C thread - but I've seen a few people here recently say that the username has to be included or they wouldn't consider it proof. But surely the timestamp is proof enough? Or should I start including my username in them too?

Ninsun [🕯️Lights On 🎃]

Posted 6 days ago
I dont know quite how to post pics of my screenshots, but i post in the R&C forum the markings and base of the wolf (copy and paste the base and stuff before i chase) and that seems to be proof enough as long as the comment isnt edited?
💖Luna 🔵 Pack 💠

Posted 6 days ago
I think it's a good idea to include your username in the image (like canaridante's first picture).

There's been one too many instances of people claiming wolves that they did not chase. I, for one, have started refusing wardrobe links as proof in some scenarios because it's far too easy to fake. There is always going to be a way to 'fudge' the proof if the claimant is desperate enough, but I do the best I can to return wolves to their chasers whenever possible.

solanine

Posted 6 days ago
@canaridante Gotcha! Thanks for chasing!

Pumpkiin

Search Topic