Skip to main content
Main Content

Chased Wolf Spotting - Revamped

Posted 6 days ago

Can't remember if I posted this Melchior guy, but he's in a trade for offers (no buyout)! Not sure if keeping

°✧ Acari ✧° {L-On}

Posted 6 days ago
Thanks - I'll put my username on from now on! Is something like this sufficient?

Wow, I can't believe people lie about chasing wolves - why not just offer to buy them?

(Sorry for clogging up the thread, but I can't be only one who hasn't put usernames on previously, so I think worth asking publicly!)

Ninsun [🕯️Lights On 🎃]

Posted 6 days ago
That looks great Ninsun!

People lie about chasing a wolf because lots of people in the R&C community send back wolves for free or very discounted, so people try to abuse that. I never send back for free without proof personally, especially nicer ones, but I do love giving a wolf back to a previous owner if I don't fall in love with them!

⚔️Ren⚔️ [Light's on]

Posted 6 days ago
TI yearling with some event markings that I found a while back. Don't plan to keep him, so he will be on the TC if chaser doesn't reach out to reclaim him.

TIII Flint with 3 markings found last night. Ironic, given that I was just looking to get my hands on a Monochrome Medium III wolf, and she pops up as soon as I managed to find another wolf for that purpose Not sure what to do with her now. I might keep her all the same, but I'm not opposed to selling her either.

Thanks for chasing!!

Elli

Posted 6 days ago
Found these three lately!

♂️ Rust, 3m yearling. I'll put him on TC tomorrow

♂️ Ebony, 4m yearling. I'll put him on TC tomorrow.

♂️ Fox, Smoke eyes, 5 amazing marks, yearling. Absolute stunner! I had to auto friend him, will be on TC tomorrow :)

Chasers feel free to message me with proof to reclaim for gene/autofriend fee ^^ Thank you for chasing!

canaridante

Posted 6 days ago
Found This What Looks Like A Age Reroll Caribou Female
Won't Be Keeping, Chaser Had First Dibs If They Want Back
Buggy {Lights On}

Posted 6 days ago
@canaridante that's not my chase but I'm pretty sure this was the stud ! link

John, Father of Spores

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
@canaridante I'm interested in the fox smoke!!

Edit: welp ima quickly be outbid cuz Merc is rich and they're interested too

༺⛧𝔸𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕪𝕠𝕟⛧༻️‍💡

Posted 6 days ago (edited)
Dante Imma have my eye on that Fox, what a gorgeous find

ETA: I don't spend money on the game, except maaaybe 1 BF bundle during the BF sale if I happen to have any extra cash at the time of the sale. I work hard as hell to earn my GC, mostly from art commissions. Thanks for calling me "rich" though I try my best

mercurie

Posted 6 days ago

link
Don't plan to keep DM me offers
Errorless lights on

Search Topic